Key Account Manager (WBSDA)
Kyiv, Ukraine - permanent
Make sales that make for better experiences, every day.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Wellbeing and Small Domestic Appliances Team, which is a part of Electrolux Sales Unit based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Together we're aiming at excellent relationship with clients and sales increase within the key accounts.
Your main tasks:
- Development of long-term and profitable relationships with key customers;
- Achieve sales targets according to sales plan and budget;
- Assortment matrix development and improvement within key customers;
- Annual contracts negotiations with the aim to optimize long-term value creation;
- Accurate and timely sales forecasting to ensure optimized product availability;
- Sales and promotion activities planning, support marketing and POS activities;
- Market data and competitors’ analysis for further business decisions making;
- Providing reports in accordance with company’s requirements.
- Higher education;
- 3-5 years of KAM experience (consumer electronics industry would be an advantage);
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, customer-oriented approach;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driving license;
- Analytical and strategic thinking, problem-solving approach;
- Required languages: native Ukrainian, intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/