Kitchen Sales Executive
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Be presenting for the Company to develop the retail sales channel and promoting the products ranges within the assigned territories (especial Sanitary channel). Create the necessary brand awareness with assigned targeted customers groups. Present and consult our values, solutions by the product ranges and finally win a deal & order to ensure maximum product distribution and collection efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver and achieve the monthly/quarterly/yearly set targets.
- Align with marketing department to promote and create brand awareness for Electrolux brands within the assigned territories.
- Maintain relationships and develop the current dealers networks by product penetration and increase shop share.
- Acquire and develop new / potential retail dealers network extension within the assigned territories.
- Implement the product & trade marketing activities at newly acquired and/or existing dealers eg display, promotions.
- Support the retail shops for sell-out activities, increase the ratio of shop-share
- Build a strong relationship with related parties. Deeply understand the customers’ demands as well as the technical/commercial needs and present our respective products accordingly.
- Study competition of each specific customer and prepare win-win quotes of our customized solutions in the compliance with the consultation/direction of the supervisors/company.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed. Coordinate with Marketing Department to delivering an events program, to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met
- Constantly and regularly monitor, follow up and report on progress of the customers‘ requirements to all stakeholders.
- Be the representative for the Company for customer contacts or/and related events. Live in the Company's values.
- Contact dealers on a regular basis to get orders and coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator. Ensures, by closely coordinating with the Logistics Coordinator, that products are delivered as per order details and that sufficient inventory are in place.
- Responsible for supporting on collection of all accounts receivables from dealers. Ensures that the collection
Targets within the area of responsibility are met.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Monitoring the display-area in dealers.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Education: Completion of college degree preferably in Business Administration.
• Technical skills:
- Sales skills
- Debt collection skill
- Customer Relations Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to monitor transactions and analyze movements of accounts
- Able to work under minimum supervision
• Preferred Career Experience:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in retail/trade sales, retail business development
- Ability to work with cross culture, function and country teams.
• Soft Competencies:
- Willing to travel, work overtime, holidays and weekends whenever needed
- Able to work under high pressures
- Integrity and dynamic
- Communication skill and positive thinking and attitude
- Result oriented, take initiatives, self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Very good at communication skill, negotiation skill
- Strong learning capability and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and/or teamwork
• Other Requirements:
- Operational Performance
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills