LA Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager (Electrolux Professional)
Immerse yourself in a brand new world.
The world is evolving. People’s tastes are changing, their need for care increasing, their focus on well-being sharpening. And we’re right there with them, developing and delivering the brands and products that are shaping living for the better. But how do we bring that to life online? With a passion for life and style, you’ll already know the answer.
A typical day
As part of an energizing, supportive, expert and global marketing team, you’ll develop and oversee our digital marketing strategy, our presence on site, in eCommerce, social media and online interactions with our customers for Electrolux Professional Division. You’ll ask how we can keep improving our brand expression? How we can know our customers better? Where can we meet our customers when they want to engage with us? Developing content, owning campaigns and immersing yourself in our business is just part of the story. The rest you’ll be able to write for yourself.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic, tracking conversion rates, making improvements and managing the redesign of the company’s website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, utilizing a range of techniques including paid research, SEO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company, engaging with customers through the use of social media and maximizing followers social media platforms.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing, to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with sales network to interview for and write content for website and social media.
Who you are
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Creative - You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
Education & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role and/or social media manager.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and consumer response management experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Skilled in project management and writing for social media and web.
- Portuguese native;
- English and Spanish advanced / fluent.
** All candidates MUST submit a resume in english to be considered for this position. **
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.