LA IT - Business Solutions Manager – Operations
Make the everyday extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for our new Business Solutions Manager for Latin America, who will have the overall responsibility of serving as the strategic interface with assigned business/functional areas for matters of business technology, supporting Industrial Operations.
A typical day at work
In the IT sector, our ambition is to create great consumer experiences using new and traditional technology. With a strong business focus, we provide IT solutions optimized for the future. Our global reach and advanced network create unique opportunities that require innovative people to take them head-on.
As the Business Solutions Manager, you will be the focal point for the area of Industrial Operations regarding matters of business technology, such as strategy development, solution discovery, project execution and relationship management. You will be the key contact to business line executives and managers, and you will represent IT in promoting services and capabilities, as well as provide support in delivery technology products that meet the needs of the business.
You will be responsible for the identification, development and implementation of solution roadmaps, ensuring successful introductions across the organization and with customers when necessary. You will also help with decision-making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms. You will be in charge of the development and implementation of sound rationale for portfolio and product phase-in phase-out management, as well as the supervision of solution implementations, always with customer satisfaction in mind.
You will collaborate with teams from different areas to identify opportunities for improvement, create strategic plans, ensure compatibility with company standards, and maximize positive impact on the organization. You will also be expected to collaborate with LA IT leadership to develop annual budgets for the area, develop concepts and business cases for new investments, carry out analyses and make recommendations and business plans as needed. You must provide your IT team with leadership, coaching, development and direction.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Leadership: you're able to guide and offer direction to your team, inspiring with your words as well as your example;
- Systematic: you have excellent analytic skills, you're well-organized, detail-oriented, and you can see a situation from every angle before making decisions;
- Collaborative: you're able to maintain good professional relationships while still being assertive about your requirements, working with your team and the organization as a whole to achieve results;
- Communicative: you're able to apprehend and deliver information easily, both written and verbally, adapting to different interlocutors and situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Administration or related fields - Master's is a plus;
- Large experience in IT roles within business/industry;
- Experience with the full life cycle of IT project management;
- Experience with implementing and enhancing SAP platforms (ECC/S4/IBP);
- Experience with large, cross-functional teams dealing with different levels of hierarchy will be a plus;
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies on industrial areas;
- Knowledge of one or more project/program management methodologies (such as PMI, PMBOK, PRINCE 2, Agile and MSP);
- Advanced English;
- Spanish is desirable.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.