Lab Engineer - Mechanics Test Engineer
- We are looking for a Lab test engineer to work as part of the Global Care Labs organization, the key enabler of the company’s product generation plan, Cost out & quality activities.
- You will have ownership of test activities to follow, analyze, review and report. you will be working with Fabric care lab, Factory quality, and R&D product care teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- You will also help the organization to deliver accurate test results on time to fulfil project requirements and timing
A Typical Day:
- Follow, analyze, review, report, and document test results for front load washing machine/washer dryer and Top load washing machine.
- Appliance faults check-up, diagnosis & reporting.
- Follow up Lab equipment (HW& SW) operation.
- Actively participates in the development of new projects.
- Support Cost reduction and Quality improvement activities.
- Works autonomously, following established procedures and guidelines to contribute to improvement.
- Receives moderate guidance and direction in own area of knowledge.
- Using basic theories, practices, and procedures in relevant skill area.
Who You Are
- University degree majoring in Mechanical engineering.
- 0-3 years’ experience in a mechanical engineering position.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse teams and individuals.
- Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills