Laboratory Compliance Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia, close to Pordenone city and 1 hour from Venice. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
The CX CARE Compliance Laboratory Manager is responsible to assess Product Safety, EMC & Radio compliance of the household products and modules in accordance with international Standards, Regulation and Electrolux Test Procedures.
The daily activities are to manage the compliance technical team to execute Laboratories activities planned with Program Office, to present Technical Report result to main stakeholders and to contribute actively on problem solving.
Main activities are based on Generation Plan, Cost out and Quality.
CX CARE Compliance Laboratory is a recognized laboratory according to ISO17025 supervised by 3rd part Witness program Laboratories and it is networking connected with other CX Care Compliance Laboratories distributed in different regions.
• To lead a team of laboratory senior/junior compliance engineer.
• To match project development check points in terms of project deliverables.
• To feedback test results and preliminary analysis with constructive approach to different CX CARE departments.
• To be responsible to execute Risk Assessment and FMEA.
• To guarantee product compliance with international Standards and Regulations.
• To implement the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025.
• To support the internal network of global and regional laboratories and an external common network of recognized laboratories for the test activities, measurements and calibrations and assure alignment on test methodologies across the different regions and collaborate with Universities, Test Institutes and External Laboratories.
• Electrical / Electronic degree with an experience of 3-6 years in similar position.
• Good knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results.
• Good knowledge of international standards and ISO 17025.
• People management.
• Practical problem-solving skills.
• Team oriented.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization.
• Project planning competence.
• Willing to travel.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organisation is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com