Enter the world of Global Research and Development and shape living for the better.
Within the Electrolux Professional R&D organization, you will work in a modern laboratory with passionate and engaged professionals and you will truly contribute to the excellence of our equipment.
A regular day at work
As Lab Engineer you will spend a wide part of your time on practical testing activity in the Research and Development Lab. In this specific
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure appliances testing on safety, functionality, performance, energy consumption, reliability transportation, noise according to reference standards in autonomy.
• Ensure diagnostic capability to fix root causes of appliances failures detects during testing activity or analysis of quality issues
• Ensure reporting capability including calculation, report release and information tracking
• Ensure instrument care and calibrations according to internal procedures
• Interface with notify bodies for certification activities
• Team worker. You work smoothly with others to reach a common goal.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proactive & Energetic. You take initiative and navigate in a matrix organization.
• Flexibility/agility. You are open to shift priorities and adjust to the business need.
• Open minded. You are able to work in an international team.
• Result oriented.
Education & Experience
• Engineering bachelor’s degree or high school qualification (preferred: electrical or mechanical; we are open to
• Solid working experience in laboratory activities of R&D or Quality Control department will be considered as advantageous
• Excellent communication skills and
• Required Languages: English (min B1-B2 level);
• Specific industry knowledge will be an asset as technical skills and experience in electro-technology or thermodynamics, hydraulics, combustion/gas technologies; experience in manufacturing of mechanical/electromechanical/gas components.