BRING FRESH INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE.
As a junior laboratory engineer you will join our
Development Laboratory where we test new products, from technical
specifications up to production launch. The activity of the laboratory is
ensuring the fine tuning on the final product to fit and reach expectations of
the consumer, but also gives the opportunity to scout and find the optimal
solutions for technical complex challenges together with colleagues from other
laboratories in Hungary and Italy focused on food preservation appliances.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Ensure testing according to relevant specifications:
- appliances performances (e.g. energy consumption, noise, …)
- environmental impact
- compliance with relevant standards & procedures
- provide improvement and innovation proposals
• Ensure compliance with standards and expectations of consumer-product-test-institutes
• Functionality development
• Work together with the simulation team
• Preparation and release of relevant documentation
• Ensure global alignment on test methodologies and best practices
• Ensure proper maintenance of testing equipment according to ISO 9000/17025
• Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations
• Participation in technical committees for standards
Who you are
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment.
Adaptive. You like challenges and you are flexible to adapt to new situations and contexts.
Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
Creative. Solving problems is in your professional DNA.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Degree in engineering (thermodynamic knowledge is a plus)
Project experience or interest in testing methodologies and product creation processes
Exposure to international programs/internships is considered a plus
English, good in speaking and writing
Hungarian is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions or doubts please reach out to Zoltán Laczházi: +36 20 804 0824