Springfield , Tn
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Participate in new product and/or system development including build and test of both prototype and production cooking products.
- Detailed knowledge of laboratory procedures.
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical and electrical technologies.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Independently perform design experiments.
- Provide technical direction in problem solving, act as an advisor to technical personnel.
- Maintain detailed documentation of testing results and unit history.
- Perform agency tests per UL 858, CSA C22.2, ANSI 21.1, and internal test specifications with minimal supervision.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree in a Technical Field. Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Appliance test experience preferred.