Laboratory Engineer Internship
Cerreto d'Esi, Italy
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preparation site in Cerreto d’Esi (AN), immersed in parks and natural reserves, land of Verdicchio wine and genuine food, just two hours distance from Rome by train and one hour from the seaside. Here we are establishing the hood main competence center and you will interact with different functions of the organization such as R&D, Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Maintenance, with the common goal to create the hood of tomorrow shaping living for the better.
MOVE TO IMPROVE. BRING YOUR IDEAS AND EXPERTISE TO LIFE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Shaping living for the better starts here. Our R&D teams work around the world and at the heart of Electrolux to live and breathe our purpose. With transformation our driving force, the opportunities for change are unlimited. Just like your potential.
We are looking for a smart, creative and open mindset person who would drive the development of our product performances and functionalities. The person will provide a key support to the internal and external stakeholders teams, for the development and approval of new appliances and/or components, according to the standard requirements.
• Be responsible of the creation and execution of the test plan to measure the product performances at system, subsystem, module, component level, according to the IEC standard and/or internal procedures.
• Pursuit the product performances over the time with focus on customers experience.
• Create and or adapt test and methodologies and be responsible to make them feasible and reliable.
• Analyze data, evaluate the test results and share all the information with the main internal/external stakeholders.
• Propose to platform team robust design change to meet the product targets.
• Participate in concept development
• Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
• Practical problem solving skills with a strong sense of applied engineering both mechanical, fluid dynamic, acoustic and electrical.
• Good statistical knowledge and able to elaborate data.
• Good computer proficiency, esp. MS Office.
• Languages: English fluent level, Italian recommended but not mandatory.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive and motivating environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a such global company, every day we can experience a warm and a very welcome place to work.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.