Laboratory Equipment Leader
Porcia, Italy – permanent
Lead the way within the next frontier of Home Appliance Lab development excellence.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
As part of the WET Global Lab Team within Porcia (PN) site, you will directly report to the WET Global Laboratory Manager.
You will drive the evolution of Wet Global Laboratories infrastructure by developing and deploying automatic and digitalized methods for the evaluation of Fabric Care and Dish Care products and components.
You will also have the ownership of:
- Leading and facilitating activities of the assigned team
- Developing the roadmap to maintain and improve laboratories testing capability looking for equipment synergies and alignment at global level.
- Collaborating with laboratories guiding instruments selection and supporting its implementation.
- Designing new equipment to support testing activities looking for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supporting and prioritize digitalization tools for data acquisition and its post processing.
- Driving suppliers to achieve results according laboratory objectives
will work in a R&D Laboratory within Global WET laboratories team to ensure
the testing of washing machines, dishwashers, and tumble dryers from
- Understanding of testing procedures to propose innovative solutions for continuous improvement.
- Support the fulfillment of lab requirements in compliance with internal and external standards such as ISO/IEC 17025.
- Collaborate with Universities, Tech centers and participate to Trade Fairs for continuous innovation.
- Create a network of suppliers that support laboratory growth.
- Share know-how and best practices among Laboratories domain.
- Prepare cost estimations as well as investment and purchasing requests for lab equipment support.
- Prepare specifications for new test stations or upgrades in terms of HW and SW.
- Management of technical documentation of measurement equipment.
- Cooperate with IT and Tools team.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic or Automation engineer.
• 3-5 years of experience in R&D or Quality environment.
• Knowledge of lab equipment and data acquisition systems.
• Basic knowledge of LabVIEW and SQL databases. Other programming languages are considered as a plus.
• Knowledge of Scrum framework is a Plus.
• Project Management knowledge is considered a plus
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
• Italian language knowledge would be a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.