Laboratory Functional Engineer and claim development
- To ensure the development and technical support of new claims of new projects and new technologies.
- Develop and execute new ways to visualize the technology benefits, translating them into relevant consumer benefits.
- To be able to analyze and evaluate test results in a critical way, identifying relevant reference for comparative evaluations and
- Preparation of commercial launch samples and demonstrators, using internal or external resources, planning the activities to meet deadlines.
- To be able to perform tests, measurement and laboratory activities, including the introduction of new instruments and tools to improve quality of generated data.
- Support the evolution of connected appliances with relevant contents related to washing and drying process with the focus on improvement of consumer experience.
- Textile/chemistry degree or relevant experience (4-10 years).
- Knowledge of textiles or detergents chemistry, cleaning process, rinsing process.
- Ability to work in an independent way within a matrix organization.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A performance driven approach, Creative & Proactive and Open-minded.
- Willing to travel.
- Thai and English speaking.