At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape
In our R&D Fabric Care, Product Care team we are looking for a laboratory leader who will drive the preparation and execution of laboratory activities related to the evaluation of performance on tumble dryers, supporting the development of new projects in compliance with appropriate standards.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be to lead and facilitate activities of the assigned team by an understanding of testing procedures, timelines
• Lead and facilitate activities on the Laboratory of competence
• Define and actively support the personal growth of team members
• Define and guarantee laboratory test capability
• Ensure product performances verifications according to legislation and applicable standards
• Extensively apply lab testing methodology
• Support Laboratory organization to define and execute test plan
• Generate improvement and innovation proposals
• Analyze and report test results
• Assure alignment on test methodologies with Drying Technology group
• Analytical. You have a lot of practical problem-solving skills.
• Team oriented. You work well with people to achieve a common goal.
• Good communication skills.
• Creative & Proactive.
• Result driven approach.
• Resilient. You work well under pressure.
• Willing to travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electrical or Electronic degree.
• 3-5 years of experience as R&D lab engineer and at least basic experience leading groups and/or project management
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, a data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Knowledge of statistical methods and tools
• Basic software programming and knowledge in MatLab and LabView are a plus
• English efficient communication skills, including recording and presenting results of lab activities
• Italian, Polish is a plus