Laboratory Leader,Springfield, TN(R&D)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
and prioritize the activities within the components test lab to maximize
product performance as it relates to those key design metrics for each product
platform and new model launches. Impose
a discipline system of testing and documentation for present and future use on
both branded and competitive product.
- Coordinate and manage activities within the R&D components test labs to support all new product launches and their respective development schedules.
- Provide expertise regarding agency standards to aid in support of product development projects to ensure product design compliance with agency requirements.
- Provide engineers support regarding component test specifications.
- Coordinate activities necessary to maintain ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Coordinate and maintain a historical log of data for all lab tests performed.
- Develop schedules and prioritize work for assigned personnel in relation to the defined goals and objectives of each project.
- Present within regularly scheduled meetings to both internal and external customers.
- Manage activities and personnel to meet or exceed company objectives.
- Work with multiple labs to develop and maintain standardized testing plans.
- Provide leadership and support in developing plans for future growth.
- Provide leadership in maximizing our product performance.
- Provide leadership and support in building the relationship between Regions.
- Provide updates to management and project teams as required.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Analyze lab data and correlate to product design requirements and or respective agency requirements.
- Assist in the establishment of testing methods and execute these methods to meet these objectives.
- Fully supports company programs, policies and objectives.
- Assist in writing new procedural instructions as well as maintain current database.
- Conduct test procedures with diligence and accuracy.
- Maintain orderly and correct test files.
- Ability to write test reports.
- Follow established test plan as per test unit.
- Give written and oral presentations.
- Develop key performance metrics, provide feedback, and evaluations for direct reports.
- Operate productively in a cross functional and diverse workplace utilizing the global experience within the corporation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- 2 years minimum testing experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Management or leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent Micro-Soft Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Organize data and provide professional reports to management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical aptitude with continued willingness to learn.