REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Laboratory Manager will lead, organize, and prioritize the activities within the development and reliability labs to maximize product performance as it relates to those key design metrics for each product platform and new model launches. This person will also impose a discipline system of testing and documentation for present and future use on both branded and competitive product.
- Coordinate and manage all activities within the development and reliability labs to support all new product launches and their respective development schedules.
- Provide expertise of product and product reliability test procedures.
- Coordinates activities necessary to maintain ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Coordinate and maintain a historical log of data for all laboratory tests.
- Develop schedules and prioritize work for assigned personnel in relation to the defined goals and objectives for each project.
- Present within regularly scheduled meetings to both internal and external customers.
- Manage activities and personnel to meet or exceed company objectives.
- Work with multiple labs to develop and maintain standardized testing plans
- Provide leadership and support in developing plans for future growth, in maximizing our product performance, and in building the relationship between Regions.
- Provide updates to management and project teams as required.
- Analyze lab data and correlate to product design requirements.
- Assist in the establishment of testing methods and execute these methods to meet these objectives and direct test procedures per UL 858, CSA C22.2, ANSI 21.1 and internal test specifications.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years minimum product testing experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- 3 years minimum management or leadership experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Technical aptitude with continued willingness to learn.