Laboratory Manager – CX Care
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Laboratories Manager will lead the following Laboratories sections:
- Validation and reliability;
- Performance reliability;
- Performance Cleaning & Drying;
The Laboratories Manager will lead several teams inside the laboratory and will develop household appliance in accordance with product specifications, international standard and legislation, consumer insight and consumer test magazine.
Key accountability and responsibility:
- Generation Plan Project Validation assessment according to internal Electrolux Test Procedures.
- Software configuration of New Variant Request according to production plan.
- Assessments of the appliance reliability in terms of short and long reliability.
- Appliance performance verification in accordance to international standard and legislations.
Moreover, the lab manager will support CX Care Laboratory Technical Office in planning activities in accordance with generation and engineering change plans to improve time to market and resource efficiency. Guarantee the innovative approach and continuous improvements. Develop and maintain the internal testing procedures and manage laboratory space to drive efficiency improvements.
- To lead a team of laboratory leaders, engineer, technician;
- Precision in project targets achievement (performances and timing);
- Feedback the test results and preliminary analysis with constructive approach to stakeholders.
- To provide improvement and innovation proposals;
- To support analysis and improvement actions for consumers institutes and consumer insight;
- To ensure compliance with international standards;
- To implement the requirements of the norm ISO/IEC 17025;
- To support the internal network of global and regional laboratories and an external common network of recognized laboratories for the test activities, measurements and calibrations and assure alignment on test methodologies across the different regions;
- To ensure specified product performances and functionality for the relevant parameters (energy consumption, noise, washing/drying/hydraulics, environmental impact,);
- Test reports preparation and approval;
- To apply statistical methods and design of experiment (DOE);
- To maintain updated the laboratory on the relevant international standards and legislations.
- International experience on projects management;
- Statistical methods and design of experiment (DOE) knowledge;
- Electrical / Electronic/ Mechanic degree with experience of 3-6 years in similar position;
- Knowledge on cleaning and drying technologies, detergents and dishware;
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results;
- Knowledge of international standards;
- Dish Care products knowledge;
- Practical problem-solving skills;
- Team oriented;
- Ability to work within a matrix organization;
- Project and resources planning;
- Good communication skills;
- Creative & Proactive;
- A performance driven approach;
- Willing to travel.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: