Electrolux R&D Food Preservation Laboratory presents:
Due to the successful growth of the business we are opening a new Laboratory within our R&D Food Preservation BA Europe team, located in Susegana (TV, Veneto) with the aim to deliver best in class consumer experiences.
The exciting thing about this role, besides the development the future refrigeration appliances, is the possibility to be part of the creation of a new set of competence and assets in the white goods industry.
As Laboratory member, you will work closely with colleagues from all over the world, get to understand different realities, cultures and people, as well as being part of an open-minded team, where creativity is welcome and innovation applied to product development and methodology is the key mission.
As a part of several project teams, you will closely interact with our project leaders and other functions to assure the delivery of the assigned tasks.
•To perform performance tests according to project/activities plan and to provide official test reports.
•To identify key operation activities for every project in terms of test plan, execution, and timing.
•To develop and update the internal testing manual based on technologies evolutions and market needs.
•To define specifications for components and parts in prototype creation and testing execution.
•To implement optimization and statistical analysis tools during testing phase.
•To interact with all R&D functions to ensure a seamless delivery of projects.
•To minimize trial and error activities and costs, and improve the “right first time” RFT result in the testing outcomes.
• Team worker. You work smoothly with others to reach a common goal.
• Driven. You stay resilient and goal oriented in a fast-changing environment.
• Great communication skills. You can communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization. You can tailor your communication style depending on seniority and cultural background.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead driving your agenda and getting things done.
• Open minded. You do not miss a broader picture and keep things in perspective.
• Highly operational. You can manage multiple tasks and work well against deadlines.
• Passionate. Technology and innovation are your passion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Engineering Degree or equivalent background preferably in Mechanics, Thermo-dynamics (profiles with a technical diploma and relevant background will also be evaluated, e.g. Energy).
• 3-5 years’ experience in testing products, preferably in white goods industry.
• Experience with data acquisition and control systems (Labview / Matlab).
• Competence on statistical analysis; 6-Sigma methodology is a plus.
• English language – fluent level.
Kindly provide your CV in English.