Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Electrolux Susegana, Global Technology Department, Food Preservation presents:
We are looking for a motivated Laboratory Technician passionate about testing activities and electronic equipment daily usage to be introduced in the Compressor & Components Lab based in Susegana TV Italy.
Compressor & Components Lab is in charge of selecting, testing and qualify reciprocating compressors as well as other components for household appliance, in cooperation with global suppliers. The candidate will work in an international team, with strong connection with a twin Lab located in Hangzhou (China) and other departments like Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, R&D both internal and external.
She/he will ensure that the compressors/components will be tested according internal procedures and international standards in an autonomous way and with a high level of accuracy.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
On a regular day at work your responsibilities will include the following:
• Lead testing activities according to internal procedures and international standards on compressors/components in several fields like:
– Electrical Measurements
– Reliability and Environment Stress
• Issue reports and manage the documentation of testing activities
• Maintain and properly use the equipment used
• Guarantee proper storage and management of samples tested
• Participate actively to the process of compressors/components approval flow
• Suggest and be pro-active in new testing methods to increase the overall efficiency of the Lab
• Guarantee continuous material supply of the Lab consumables
• Detail oriented and precise
• Methodical but creative
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Systematic and independent work
• Able to manage multitask activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Higher technical school diploma in a relevant fileld
• Technical background oriented to experimental activities
• Basic knowledge of the typical instruments of an electromechanical lab like voltmeter, oscilloscope, thermocouples, sensors
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic Knowledge of data acquisition software (like LabVIEW) and of programming techniques is a plus
• Previous experiences in similar position will be appreciated
• English & Italian – fluent level
The position reports to Compressors & Components Lab Manager.