Launch Planner, Supply Chain
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Launch Planner, Supply Chain
Location: Porcia, Italy
The Launch Planning department is a fundamental contributor to drive the launch process of our products into the market, on the right time and volume for our two business sectors Major appliances and Wellbeing & Small Domestic Appliances.
In this team you are part of a a cross functional process which involves Product line, Demand, Sourcing, R&D, quality purchasing, Supply planning, Inbound and Logistics. You will have a helicopter view of how our products are built in all the different stations of the process, from the concept design until the launch.
Our key target is to guarantee successful launch with high coordination and collaboration with all key stakeholders, taking in account all risks, details that might be a road blocker.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Support new Project launches in all stages relevant to Supply Chain.
• Supply and market Ramp up plan follow-up.
• Follow up on Demand availability on time and in line with Business cases.
• Ensure supplier readiness with project / sourcing team according to required launches criteria.
• Execute phase in / Phase out process.
• Ensure flowless of the process, with required actions in each step.
• Assure cross-functional execution of agreed actions with all involved departments (R&D, Product Line, Purchasing, GSO, Suppliers, Supply Chain, Quality, UM, Lab-in case of approval documentations…etc.).
• Provide warning in case of product availability issues.
• Manage all administrative activities related to new launches.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• University degree in Engineering management, supply chain or equivalent.
• Experience in supply chain / planning.
• Experience in project management
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office mainly Excel, Access
• Good knowledge of SAP, other IT knowledge is a plus
WHO YOU ARE
Team player. You enjoy and nurture the relationships within your team enabling continuous improvement of our consumer’s experience.
Communicator, you feel comfortable interacting with colleagues from different departments, and seniority.
Consumer focused; you learn about the new trends and have a business and market understanding;
Flexible. You can manage to change priorities with ease.
Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Creative and with a strong passion for innovation; you like to experiment new approaches and solutions for a better result;
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.