Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
Support our teams to own the resolution journey for our consumers as they put Electrolux at heart of homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
To achieve this, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is an office-based position working from our Luton office.
This hybrid role is a stretch role, ideally suited to someone who is looking to take their first steps upon developing their Contact Centre career. The role will be 80% agent based, taking inbound consumer calls, and resolving queries on their behalf and 20% based on investing in your development with tasks such as coaching and providing feedback to agents within the Contact Centre.
Key responsibilities :
· Provide the highest levels of service to our consumers, in line with department and business expectations
· To handle consumer interactions through a variety of channels – telephony, email, webchat, social media – championing first contact resolution where possible
· To accurately record and process all customer information, in line with GDPR regulations
· To fully own and pro-actively resolve consumer cases, by investigating, identifying solutions, and resolving to delight them with your service
· To act as a role model for the team of Agents, demonstrating behaviours in line with Electrolux behaviours and values
· Assist with the training, mentoring, and coaching of agents, providing feedback and support where required
· To support Agents with resolving customer enquiries, requests, and complaints
· To provide support as required to the Junior Team Managers
· To step up and act as operational cover as required in the absence of a Junior Team Managers
To succeed in the role of Lead Agent we believe you have a background whit these experiences and that you as a person are:
· Stand out agent with experience in handling consumer escalations
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong active listening skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Teamwork and flexibility
· Resilience - to be prepared to go the extra mile in a demanding environment
· Ability to demonstrate a positive supportive outlook and attitude on a continual basis
· Reliable and self-motivated
· To take relevant decisions and actions regarding all consumer enquires, requests and complaints within the business and departmental working practices and processes
· To ensure all enquires, questions, issues and consumer complaints are always fully owned and resolved whilst applying reasoning over potential costs and liabilities
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred
· A passion for delivering a first-class consumer experience
· Fully fluent and confident in using Microsoft Applications; specifically, Teams, Excel & Word.
· To accurately record and process all consumer information on to relevant systems, in line with GDPR regulations
· Ability to demonstrate a supportive and positive outlook and attitude on a continual basis
· Fluent English
· Great development opportunities
· Quarterly Bonus scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· 25 days holiday (Pro-rata), plus Bank Holidays
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Life Assurance
· Subsidised canteen
· Staff discount on appliances
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.