Lead Designer, UX Writing
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be part of the team responsible for defining and crafting an overall Connected Appliance UX Design direction across the many different products we design and manufacture.
UX Writers work hand-in-hand with other members of product, marketing, design, and technology teams to bring intuitive products to life. They look for opportunities to connect the dots across product teams and identify key dependencies. Your core mission is to work across different connected products to create thoughtful and thorough user experiences.
• Shape the tone, language, and design system for Electrolux products and services globally
• Work on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education
• Contribute to and implement style guides and shared nomenclature across Electrolux services
• Converge customer goals, business requirements, and brand values
• Boil down complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling interface copy
• Collaborate with designers to uncover and solve UI challenges
• Address feedback and improve performance of our content
• Spend time with QA, legal, and localization teams to ensure content appears properly and accurately for every audience
• Work with cross-functional partners and senior leadership to understand the boundaries of what’s possible, and pushing from there
• You work in, and encourage, cross-collaboration leveraging diversity and open feedback
• Like dreaming about positively affecting the lives of millions of people, and like waking up the responsibilities that come with that
• You are good at communicating concepts, design and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
• You have previously demonstrated time management, communication and prioritization skills: you thrive managing several different projects
• You understand and react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organizational needs
• You are a systems thinker by nature with an ability to zoom in and out as necessary
• Act with integrity, honesty and morale
• Bring a growth mindset
• Are a true team player
• Are creative and meticulous
• Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills with extraordinary attention to detail that includes superior editing and proofreading skills and advanced knowledge of industry-standard style guides such as AP Stylebook or Microsoft Writing Style Guide.
• Demonstrable professional experience crafting digital UX journeys, including writing for different use-case scenarios on complex digital products such as global websites or major software applications, and applying consistent style, brand, and voice/tone across multiple communication channels and products.
• Ability to identify critical insights through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data or trendspotting, and to organize them into actionable strategies and tactics that can scale across multiple communications and technology disciplines.
• Ability to effectively project-manage and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.