Create change here, have an impact in homes around the world.
We are looking for a Lean Engineer to join our Engineering team, based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. On our plant we produce washing machines Electrolux and Zanussi, which are exported to Europe mostly.
A typical day at work:
- Your responsibilities within a team would include:
- Time measurement;
- Line balancing;
- Working place layout and design;
- Running changes to production and update the process accordingly;
- Improvement of production process (efficiency, quality, environment);
- Layout rationalization;
- Project management: timing and Investments.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Open. - You encourage cross-collaboration and open feedbacks.
Agile. - You quickly understand and react to changes and take decision despite instabilities and uncertainties.
Aimed at growth. - You learn new skills and continuously improve.
Communicative. - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
Organized. - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Higher technical education;
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience on manufacturing;
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must).
- Native Ukrainian.
- Upper-intermediate English.