For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
LEAN ENGINEER – Forlì, Italy
We are looking for Lean Engineer who will have the main responsibility to define all processes in terms of time and
methods, quality control of processes and be responsible for the continuous improvement of all production parameters
Search for application opportunities for automated and robotic systems.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Time Measurement;
• Line Balancing;
• DL costs definitions (routings);
• Manpower needs;
• Indirect DL footprint;
• Working place Layout and Design;
• Ergonomics & Workplace Safety;
• Standard Work definition;
• Facilitate Quality in the assembly process;
• Support to EMS major projects in the plant.
• Ability to work independently and in a team, evaluating priorities and timing;
• Good communication skills;
• Analytical approach and skills as well as improvement-oriented thinking;
• Attitude to Changing;
• Problem Analysis and solving;
• Result orientation;
• Time & methods knowledge or experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in production or engineering;
• Computer literacy: MS Office.