LEAN Process Engineer
Create change here, have an impact in homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Zabrze, in the Plant of hoods production, in local Engineering Department.
• Industrialization of new production machines and their upgrades
• Adaptation of machines, tools and production gauges to new or changed products and equipment:
- Creation of technical specifications
- Layout creation
- Supplier assessment
- Installation coordination
- Supervision of the investment process
- Production support during launching
• Support of all production processes in:
- Standard definition of work (preparation of work instructions - SOP)
- Layout and design for workplace
- Provision of ergonomic solutions in the above activities
- Time measurement and balancing of production lines
- Verification of critical operational aspects, bottlenecks and identification and implementation of corrective solutions
- Continuous improvement of processes for direct productivity
- Creation of technical specifications for new machinery and equipment
• Adaptation of machines, equipment and gauges in order for them to meet legal requirements.
• University Degree, Technical/Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics.
• Preferred minimum 2 years of experience in similar position in an international production company.
• Experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing.
• Very good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Strong communication skills, openness to change, easily adaptable in new working environment
• Goal-oriented, self-motivated, good analytical and methodical skills for problem solving skills, keen on working in multicultural teams.
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d - CATIA is requested).
• Experience of PFMEA methodology
• Required languages: Fluent Polish, good English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Interesting job and challenging project in the manufacturing environment.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits package (medical card, bonuses etc.)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.