A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will utilize EMS / CI principles, process, and indicators to identify, plan, and support execution of targeted improvement initiatives within operational processes. You will work with cross functional teams including Purchasing, Quality, Operations, Transportation & Warehousing and Manufacturing Engineering to meet improvement targets and annual plant SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People) objectives. You will help to develop performance measurements for key performance indicator systems are consistently tracking the right measures and provoking the right responsive behavior and ensure improved performance of CI initiatives are sustained post intervention.
- Lead, promote, and facilitate the implementation of EMS so that it becomes a "part of the culture" at Electrolux
- Support strategic planning initiatives, business plan deployment, and strategic goal & objective creation to ensure high impact opportunities for lean process are identified
- Develop, and play a hands-on execution role in the EMS plan, linked to the business plan and strategic priorities with robust sustainable lean processes. Own the execution (impact, timeline and dependencies) and sustainability of project results
- Improve baseline performance relative to cost, quality, cycle time and customer satisfaction by delivering business results
- Drive the education & development of skills, competencies, and effectiveness among key project stakeholders
- Drive Standardization and continuous improvement of the EMS/ CI principles, tools and practices
- Identify and implement digital technologies that enhance continuous improvement activities
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor degree required; Engineering degree preferred
- Lean experience required; certification preferred
- 2-3 years of experience leading lean / continuous improvement implementations
- Well versed in modern tools and methodologies of process improvement