Imagine what you could do where we’re making the world a better place.
WHO YOU ARE
In view of the business expansion in China, Electrolux Legal is looking for a highly adaptable, self-motivated, dynamic individual with good business acumen, an outstanding legal track record and a can-do spirit to take up this exciting opportunity.
To provide legal support for the various Electrolux business units in China including supporting various business units, project sales, digitalization, HR and compliance related matters and M&A projects etc.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Support the relevant business units in China;
• Work on business colleagues to support project sales and contract negotiation;
• Implement and support the company’s digitalization strategy;
• Advise or render support in respect of certain HR and compliance matters on a need-to basis;
• Assist to execute the Company’s M&A strategy and work on the relevant M&A project assigned;
• Supervise outside counsel for Greater China in respect of disputes resolution;
• Be assigned special projects/tasks from General Counsel China and/or Asia Pacific General Counsel from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Professional qualification in Law and admission to PRC bar association required;
• Minimum 7 years post-graduation legal working experience;
• Good command of English and Mandarin --written and verbal
• Good drafting and negotiating skills;
• Effective analysis of issues and able to translate them (together with relevant advice) in laymen terms;
• Good understanding/application of commercial law and contractual principles;
• Good understanding /supervision of litigation/arbitration matters;
• Self-starter who is able to work with minimum guidance;
• Good team player with strong influencing skills;
• A "can do" spirit;
• Accountability and Transparency in work and behavior.
• To build strong relationships across the entire China organization.
• To work closely with Electrolux global legal team.