Licensing Key Account Specialist
Build the relationships that make for more rewarding opportunities.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Licensing Key Account Specialist will be responsible for working with the existing licensing partners in EU to manage the regular business reviews and in parallel drive and develop the set brand licensing strategy for EU. The role will require finding opportunities within existing accounts that will enhance the value of our brands.
As Licensing Key Account Specialist, you will together with the responsible European Business Development Manager of licensing deploy and drive the strategy of licensing for your accounts.
To succeed in this role you have strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. You will need to build strong relationships with external partners and internal Electrolux Group stakeholders.
You will have a wide exposure within the organization with many cross-functional contacts centrally as well as Sales counterparts in European clusters.
Your main tasks:
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders including product line, legal, global brand licensing, marketing, global operation and finance.
• Develop (in cooperation with the European Product Lines) and own the strategic plan of the BA licensing business
• Prepare briefs for upcoming approvals, new amendments, Domain Name Agreement and contracts.
• Understand provisions of a trademark licensing agreement so that it can effectively be communicated at all levels and liaise with the legal team to map and monitor our brand Trademarks. You will become an expert with our internal licensing management software, BrandComply
• Manage ongoing licensee relationships and accounts in the region, including product approvals and agreement amendments and renewals. Drive and address gaps, new opportunities or recovery plans
• Work closely with marketing to ensure partners follow brand guidelines on their marketing assets. As well, work closely with Quality to ensure that the license products are complying with standards and regulations
• Master degree in Business or Marketing
• +3 years working experience within sales, commercial roles, licensing or business development
• Experience in managing product development processes and marketing initiatives, ideally with licensing experience
• Ability to build relationships cross functions and layers and acts as a true team player
• Strong analytical capacity, result orientation, sense of urgency, proactivity and problem-solving are key to be successful in this role.
• Ability to travel is essential in this role
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Lauren Munoz