Line Manager, Web Experimentation & Enablement
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
At Electrolux, we are on an ambitious transformation journey building the capabilities, strategies and tactics to deliver a best in class consumer experience. Our objective is to drive loyalty and consumer lifetime value through relevant and engaging experiences with clear consumer benefits, that both meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and drive our brand position as well as new revenue. Our abilities to understand, design, develop and continuously optimize and improve key consumer journeys and associated experiences, offerings, sales and service funnels, are key enablers in this transformation. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric and data-driven growth and transformation journey.
The importance of Electrolux websites, with more than 90 domains across Europe, cannot be overstated as they aim to deliver a superior consumer experience across our brands and the whole consumer journey: from discovery to conversion, and to support a world-class ownership experience. To make sure this experience is constantly optimized and made as relevant to the individual consumer as possible, and to enable meaningful, actionable insights to the broader organization, we are looking for a Web Experimentation & Enablement Manager. The role is a Line Manager role, heading up a newly created and expanding team with leading competence in CRO, web personalization, tag management, and analytical tools like Contentsquare and Qualtrics.
To further strengthen this area in Electrolux and reach our stretched goals, we are looking for a curious, ambitious thought leader in digital marketing, with high strategic understanding of web personalization and experimentation methodology, in-dept knowledge on how to enable an end-to-end tracking of the consumer journey from unknown to known, and strong business and people management skills to run the team efficiently and make it flourish.
In this role, you will report to the European Head of Consumer Data & Analytics. Apart from the members in the own and Consumer Data & Analytics team, you will work closely with representatives for media buying and SEO, e-Com, CRM, web development, and the extended Marketing team, with stakeholder both on a central European level and in local countries.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Line Manager for the team of currently 4 analysts, individual coaching, team development and recruitment.
• Continuous onsite conversion optimization in a structured experimentation process, aiding UX/design & development teams with insights. Define KPIs, operationally run A/B tests, follow-up and recommend next steps.
• Define and develop advanced use cases for web personalization in collaboration with CRM Manager and other business stakeholders. Responsible for implementation, KPIs, follow up and roadmap including development backlog.
• Act as center of excellence regarding tagging in Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics and support data requests, custom funnels, and custom reporting coming from E-commerce team and multiple other stakeholders across Electrolux.
• Responsible for data integrations and analytical governance to further develop and optimize our analytical infrastructure. Also responsible for driving our efforts to build and bridge our analytical capabilities from unknown to known consumer, by adapting and connecting web analytics with CRM data.
• Democratisation of experimentation across the organisation, education efforts and change management within the areas of experimentation, personalization & GMP infrastructure, continuously increasing data literacy across organization.
• Vendor management for partners like Dynamic Yield, Contentsquare & Analyt. Budget responsibility.
• Enable and act as subject matter expert in multitude of analytical projects, including the voice of consumer programme across the brand websites.
• Secure compliant implementation and management of consumer data strategies across digital touchpoints.
Who you are
Exceptional collaborator – You have proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in a matrix structure - a strong sense of "we're all in it together".
Data and performance-driven – You naturally leverage data to drive optimization, and you have a strong business acumen and analytical mind.
Consumer-driven – You are passionate about the consumer and understand new consumer behaviours. You keep the consumer top of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective.
Change agent – You act as a change leader and leverage your experience and insights to educate, inspire and motivate your colleagues to drive transformation and deliver better consumer experiences and business performance.
Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively. Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning to keep abreast of developments in digital-led marketing.
Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Integrity and respect - You maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
Outstanding communicator – You proactively educate and influence stakeholders, peers, and colleagues.
• Vast professional experience working within digital marketing or any of the following: website analysis, conversion analysis, experimentation, optimization, and audience-based communication.
• Knowledge of marketing analytical tools such as: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize or other A/B testing tools.
• Familiarity with the behavioral analysis tools like Hotjar, Sessioncam, or Contentsquare.
• Familiarity with Marketing Technology platforms for web personalization, such as Dynamic Yield, Nosto, or Adobe Target, and preferably also for outbound communication (email, sms, push).
• Experience in leading and building teams.
• Proven project management skills, including the ability lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously.
• Strong stakeholder management experience, and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business objectives.
• Consultancy background in combination with experience from e-commerce and consumer goods industry is plus.
• Experience in driving a harmonized central strategy across local markets is meriting.
• Meriting with experience from leading/briefing agency teams and managing vendor relationships.
• Academic degree in Marketing/Business/IT or diploma and equivalent experience.
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
Please apply in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.