Live Chat Customer Service Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
The Consumer Service Representative – Live Chat is responsible for supporting lifetime brand engagement with Electrolux consumers. Through primarily internet-based “chat” correspondence, these CSR’s will be responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with consumers by taking complete responsibility to ensure that consumer needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador to US-based consumers, CSR’s must convey professional expertise in our products, brands, and services. As a member of the Sales organization, CSR’s contribute to achieving organizational revenue goals by avoiding unnecessary product service calls, up and cross-selling products including extended service agreements (ESA’s) and consumables (i.e. water filters), creating an effortless experience for consumers which in turn creates stronger brand loyalty and maintaining personal productivity and quality standards. The CSR role is in a strong position to influence product development and quality by understanding and leveraging the voice of the consumer. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to
consumer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly documented in SAP CRM.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products; conveying quality, integrity and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Drive achievement of departmental revenue goal achievement through the sale of extended service agreements, parts and accessories to consumers.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as sales, quality, consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, handle time, and resolution.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Provide backup support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service required, written/email customer service preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital (email, chat, text)
- Superior typing skills (speed & accuracy) and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong selling and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Pro-active problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly research consumer questions across various information sources (including websites, technical guides)
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Career ambitious
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus
- Must successfully complete initial training with a passing score