Local Category Manager
APAC&MEA, the newly integrated Business Area of Electrolux Headquartered in Singapore encompasses rich and diverse emerging markets such as Australia, Africa, Middle East, China, Thailand, etc. The sector comprises of over 100 countries and 1000+ spoken languages.
Our Business area is a unique blend of cultures, festivities, ethnicities and cuisines. The way people, cook, care for their clothes and homes is different and unique as well. Which makes the job of our Product Line teams extremely exciting and challenging. A regular day at work would be to develop and innovate product offerings that create better experiences for our Multicultural consumers.
Today we have sold 5.3M products sourced and produced in 7 plants across South Africa, Egypt, Thailand, China and Australia thanks to our 8000 employees. This year we will be launching a host of new products including the new range of connected washers and dryers as well as our new Electrolux designed products to commemorate our centenary.
Our goal remains unchanged: being a company that differentiates ourselves by offering simply outstanding consumer experiences around Taste, Care and Wellbeing. In essence, we will continue to deliver consumer experiences that exceed expectations, are effortless, delightful and inspiring at the right moments.
The position is located in our Rayong Fabric Care Factory and reports to the Category Manager APAC&MEA, based out of Singapore.
You will supports the category in developing and deploying a successful product strategy as well as ensuring timely creation of products for costumers by acting as a link between Factory
and PL, contribute effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
Regular day at work:
- Carry out all key steps to enable addition of SKUs into market/ cluster portfolios
- Create new PNCs and specification Monitor and administer the product at PNC level in the systems
- Ensure identification and shipment of samples where needed
- Define PS and ensure the data accuracy
- Contribute to the creation of the promotion materials by providing photos, specifications and other product details
- Maintain the range model catalogue including target launch price, unique selling propositions, etc. Follow up on quality issues and product improvements (e.g. Pilot appliances and issues blocking production lines)
Your success will be measured on:
Consumer rating, on time product delivery based on MBB, complexity reduction and cost savings, as well as the way you collaborate with key stakeholders
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong Collaborative qualities
- Have ambitious plans for your career development
- Speak both Thai and English
Education and Experience:
Degree in Engineering or Business Administration3+ years’ experience
Knowledge of the product life cycle and practical experience of range management