Local Category Manager
Local Category Manager supports development and deployment of the category’s product strategy as well as well ensures timely creation of products for customers by acting as a link between Factory and Product Line. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
The position is located in a plant and reports to Category Manager.
- Carry out all key steps to enable addition of SKUs into market/cluster portfolios.
- Create new PNCs and specification.
- Monitor and administer the product and PNC level in the systems.
- Ensure identification and shipment of samples where needed.
- Define PS and ensure the date accuracy.
- Contribute to the creation of the promotion materials by providing photos, specifications and other product details.
- Maintain the range model catalogue including target launch price, unique selling propositions etc.
- Follow up on quality issues and product improvements (e.g. Pilot appliances and issues blocking production lines.)
Desired Experience and competencies;
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years experiences.
- Knowledge of the product life cycle and practical experience of range management.
- Planning and analytical skills.
-English and the local Language.
- Demonstrates tenacity and focus by continuously striving to reach goas and overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to influence others(peer and cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to understand complexes situations and find a collaborative way to navigate through; to recover quickly from setbacks and remained composed in challenging situations.
- Cross-Functional collaboration is key. Ability to listens and networks as well as to synthesize multiple, diverse viewpoints into practical, scalable solutions is necessary to succeed.
- Consumer centric mind-set
- Curious about new ways of doing things and challenges own thinking beyond current practice. Propose new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
Key Measurement of Success;
Consumer rating, on time product delivery based on MBB, complexity reduction and cost saving, as well as the way the job holder collaborates with key stakeholders.