Local Category Manager - Fabric Care & Home Comfort
The LCM is responsible for the definition and implementation of the product portfolio strategy in the market from consumer development to launching. By developing actions plans to maximize sales efforts and leverage revenue-producing opportunities.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create the product plan, including positioning, phase in/out, financials, Product Value Proposition and messaging.
- Review regional product portfolio to define/analyze products for local market.
- Participate in product generation planning with Regional PL, R&D and Marketing teams.
- Drive the product launch process from a communications, operations, internal readiness, milestone, and delivery perspective.
- Create together with Marketing, the product information and communication (POS Material) to send for local commercial team, customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate and analyze consumer research for product, field testing as appropriate. Negotiate with third parties.
- Responsible for Sales Planning Forecast and Contribution to Fix (CtF) results by category and model.
- Develop product lifecycle (phase in/out) strategies to commercial team.
- Develop product strategy: launch, line up, price point and distribution.
- Evaluate new projects and launch new categories for local market.
- Responsible for product test and certifications.
- Evaluate and provide market analysis and import data to find new opportunities within the group.
- Realize product comparison against competitors' products
- Operationally to the General Manager North Latin America
- Functionally to Regional Product Line Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Master in Business Administration
- 5 to 7 years work related experience with similar responsibilities
- Hands-on multitasker who is able to work undependably with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative mindset with a good eye to design
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to build relationships and close deals
- Passionate, enthusiastic and results-oriented
- Open and honest team-player grounded in integrity
- Capable of leading Change
- Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fully Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to inspire the customer and audience
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)