Local Category Specialist
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will support the Local Category Manager on the business in the NoLA region. The main objectives of this position are supporting category’s key action execution in short, mid and long term, such as Strategic planning (5-year planning) projects, actively participating in project check points. This person will be the responsible for the CLP planning and deployment, acting in close collaboration with Sector Category, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Prepare business review presentations.
- Responsible for portfolio management process – Projects and CLP status.
- Preparation of new project Business Cases & project strategy.
- Participation in project Checkpoints.
- Act as focal point for R&D and Design discussions
- Deep understanding of market dynamics, current and future competition movements, consumer behavior & trends, and business variables.
- Support the Consumer Research Briefing.
- Translate from technical features to consumer driven benefits for local communication.
- Participate in clinics and suggest improvements in products.
- Coordinate the preparation of presentations of product launches with the Marketing team.
- Provide support for the training area - technical (elaboration of e-learning, handouts, etc.).
- Contribute to innovation for continuous improvement.
- Seek partnerships with companies linked to the product of the category for Co-development and actions in the POS.
- Lead the CLP process in product line scope.
- P&L understanding to support project development.
- Support the manager in building materials for the Product Council & Generation Plan and 5YP.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University / Business School, Marketing or equivalent.
- Advanced in English and Spanish basic.
- Excellent skills on excel and power point.