Logistic Cost Assistant
Help build the future through working with numbers. Globally.
Logistic Cost Assistant – Logistics area
As part of our Global Supply Chain Organization, you will be a valuable member of a dynamic, international team which provides a motivating work environment and a possibility for professional growth by giving the chance to take part in the full supply chain process at one of the world’s leading Home Care company.
As Logistic Cost Assistant, you will control, approve and record supply chain costs and related invoices. You support the achievement of the logistics cost and supply chain targets from controlling perspective as well as support controlling to complete the monthly reports.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Record and report supply chain freight invoices
• Matching of purchase orders and related transport cost invoices
• Reconcile of the incoming invoices and strain off the mistakes
• Complete invoice verification and approval process in SAP and ELIN
• Download prices and maintain supply chain cost databases
• Complete logistics cost calculations
• Complete monthly closing and planning tasks
• Manage the relationship with Supply Chain Service providers and Controlling Teams
• Complete the monthly report of supply chain cost related KPIs
• Support the work of Supply Chain Management from a controlling perspective
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, solve problems and execute on a high level
• Great attention to details, administration, and tolerance for monotony
• Must be a team player as well as be able to work independently
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to get better at what you do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College (BA/BSc) or University (MA/MSc) degree
• Logistics studies and experience in overseas logistics can be an advantage
• Fluent English knowledge is required
• MS Office knowledge
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416