Logistic Cost Controller
Help build the future through working with numbers. Globally.
As part of our Global Supply Chain Organization, you will be a valuable member of a dynamic, international team which provides a motivating work environment and a possibility for professional growth by giving the chance to take part in the full supply chain process at one of the world’s leading Home Care company.
As Logistic Cost Controller you will plan, control and report supply chain costs of sourced products besides complete budget logistics cost planning of primary supply chain flows. You support the achievement of the logistics cost and supply chain targets from controlling perspective.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Control, approve, record and report supply chain costs and related invoices
• Matching of purchase orders and related transport cost invoices
• Reconcile of the incoming invoices and strain off the mistakes
• Complete invoice verification and approval process in SAP and ELIN
• Prepare log cost to analyze for Budget recommendation
• Prepare Budget and Budget Quarter planning of supply chain costs
• Collect offers and maintain supply chain cost databases
• Complete logistics cost calculations
• Consolidating, reporting all primary transportation cost both OEM and group factories
• Build visibility of actual cost vs planned cost
• Initiate actions leading to the logistics cost optimization
• Complete monthly closing and planning tasks
• Manage the relationship with Supply Chain Service providers and Controlling Teams
• Complete the monthly report of supply chain cost related KPIs
• Support the work of Supply Chain Management from a controlling perspective
• Good analytical and numeric skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, solve problems and execute on a high level
• Great attention to details, administration and tolerance for monotony
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Must be a team player as well as be able to work independently
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to get better at what you do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College (BA/BSc) or University (MA/MSc) degree
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Logistics Controlling or in a similar controlling field (e.g. transportation and warehousing cost controlling, invoice approval, financial accrual, reporting and planning)
• Logistics studies and experience in overseas logistics can be an advantage
• Fluent English knowledge is required
• MS Office knowledge is a must with a special focus on MS Excel (generating pivot tables, using basic formulas)
• Good analytical skill is required
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416