Logistics Controller CEE East
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working.
We are looking for a
Logistics Controller to join the European Logistics Controlling Team. Being
based in Moscow, Russian Federation, the person would be responsible for the
effective and efficient management of all logistics financial reporting and
business controlling processes in his/her area of responsibility.
A typical day at work:
Your main tasks within a team would be to become a reliable Business Partner for the Logistics Market Manager and the Cluster Team as well as provide functional leadership.
Business partnering would include:
- Provide financial leadership to the Logistics Cluster Team, provide deep understanding of how logistics financials impact the Cluster business performance;
- Perform budgeting / planning / forecasting, month-end closing activities, cost and investment controlling, asset management;
- Control all logistics costs within the responsible area: warehousing, primary and secondary transportation, finished goods and spare parts;
- Support projects related to footprint review and product/process investments in relation to handling, warehousing, customs, inbound, primary and secondary transport costs;
- Run performance review and Cost To Serve analyses (CTS): costs and revenues, volumes, productivity, KPIs and service level:
- Ensure all processes in warehouse are sufficiently documented and validated as part of Electrolux Control System (ECS) process;
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient reporting required by different stakeholders (factories, sales, product lines);
- Ensure financial data integrity checks among different reporting systems;
- Guide Shared Services Department period-end closing according to ECS.
Functional leadership would include:
- Lead local Logistics Controlling activities;
- Take responsibility for correct application of controlling methods and principles within local Logistics Controlling activities;
- Be accountable for organization of planning and reporting of the operational costs and assets.
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Flexible. - You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
Strategic thinker. - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
Communicative. - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Team player. - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- High education in Logistics / Finance / Economics or related studies.
- 5 years of working experience in Logistics or Finance.
- MS Office excellent knowledge (Excel is a must).
- Experience with SAP (BI module) would be a big advantage.
- Native Russian.
- Fluent English.