Logistics Key Account Specialist
Maximize customer experience by ensuring the optimal flow of our appliances. Globally.
Logistics Key Account Specialist Hungary & Bulgaria,
As Logistics Key Account Specialist you will manage the operational relationship with the Logistics Supplier(s) on distribution, warehousing and quality areas. You act as an interface between our Sales operation and the Logistic Service Provider(s) and give direct, local support to Sales in the field of Logistics. You collect the important information from the market and Sales operation areas that are necessary for proper decision making. You keep under daily control, drive the service level by the Logistics Service Provider(s), their performance, the planning of related activities.
As this position encompasses various activities we offer you growth and learning experience where you can maximize your professional and social skill set. In exchange we count on your commitment, curiosity and eagerness to create added-value.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Manage and develop Logistics Supplier(s) ensuring operational excellence according to the required service and cost level; Maintain daily contact with the Logistics Key Account Manager as well as the Customer and Consumer Services Manager.
• Check, analyse the service level reports, KPIs and initiate corrective actions towards to have better quality services for Electrolux customers
• Lead the weekly follow up calls with our Customer and Consumer Service and Logistics Service Provider(s)
• Visit personally Logistics Supplier(s) in agreed frequency and support Customers’ Logistics visits as well
• Search for opportunities, initiate cost reduction-efficiency improvement actions
• Supervise distribution activities in compliance with the established processes and CTS (Cost To Serve) target agreed with Sales
• Monitor and support the Direct Delivery flows (from factory to customer) performed by Primary Control Tower. Participate on related weekly calls.
• Ensure customer needs (from Sales) are turned into service level agreement for the Supplier(s)
• Monitor the IT systems and react on problems, initiate adjustments
• Ensure full knowledge of local market and legal rules while having a “key-user” level of understanding of our systems (SAP and Oracle Transportation Management)
• Coordinate trainings for Logistics Service Provider(s)
• Support periodical operational audits in the Regional Distribution Centre and Platforms
Who are you?
• Achievement motivation. You are self-confident and effective in influencing on others, in order to achieve objectives within the agreed timeframe.
• You demonstrate customer focus orientation.
• Proactive. You act quickly in case of unforeseen events and value being one step ahead.
• Effective communicator. You transmit both your verbal and written messages in a clear manner.
• You are self-contained and present personal need of accuracy.
• Problem-solver. You analyse problems effectively and come up with quality solutions in a timely manner.
• You are not afraid of administration or even personal control the basics/elements of processes but you are also a strong project coordinator and able to manage higher level support as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College or University degree in Business, Economics or Logistics
• 2-3 years work experience in similar position, preferably in Logistics area
• Fluent knowledge of English and Hungarian languages
• MS Office knowledge is a must with a special focus on MS Excel (generating pivot tables, using basic functions)
• Knowledge and experience in SAP and/or in any Transportation Management Systems
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416