Logistics Key Account Specialist
Logistics Key Account Specialist Hungary & Bulgaria, Budapest
As Logistics Key Account Specialist you will manage the operational relationship with the Logistics Supplier(s) on distribution, warehousing
As this position encompasses various activities we offer you growth and learning experience where you can maximize your professional and social skill set. In exchange, we count on your commitment, curiosity
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following
• Manage and develop Logistics Supplier(s) ensuring operational excellence according to the required service and cost level; Maintain daily contact with the Logistics Key Account Manager as well as the Customer and Consumer Services Manager.
• Lead the weekly follow up calls with our Customer and Consumer Service and Logistics Service Provider(s)
• Visit personally Logistics Supplier(s) in agreed frequency and support Customers’ Logistics visits as well
• Search for opportunities, initiate cost reduction-efficiency improvement actions
• Supervise distribution activities in compliance with the established processes and CTS (Cost To Serve) target agreed with Sales
• Monitor and support the Direct Delivery flows (from factory to customer) performed by Primary Control Tower. Participate
• Ensure customer needs (from Sales) are turned into service level agreement for the Supplier(s)
• Monitor the IT systems and react
• Ensure full knowledge of local market and legal rules while having a “key-user” level of understanding of our systems (SAP and Oracle Transportation Management)
• Coordinate training for Logistics Service Provider(s)
• Support periodical operational audits in the Regional Distribution Centre and Platforms
Who are you
• Achievement motivation. You are self-confident and effective in influencing
• You demonstrate customer focus orientation.
• Proactive. You act quickly in case of unforeseen events and value being one step ahead.
• Effective communicator. You transmit both your verbal and written messages in a clear manner.
• You are self-contained and present personal need of accuracy.
• Problem-solver. You
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College or University degree in Business, Economics or Logistics
• 2-3 years work experience in similar position, preferably in Logistics area
• Fluent knowledge of English and Hungarian languages
• MS Office knowledge is a must with a special focus on MS Excel (generating pivot tables, using basic functions)
• Knowledge and experience in SAP