Logistics Material Leader
Go further to deliver better
Creating complete, life-enhancing products requires complete, end-to-end solutions. Which makes for exciting opportunities for Logistics Material Managers who can see both the bigger picture and the important details, then make them all even better from start to finish.
A typical day
As a key part of the supply chain, you’ll ensure the right components are in the right place at the right time, all the time across our manufacturing network. Even when plans or priorities change, you’ll think fast and adapt quickly to ensure we stay focused on delivering for our customers.
Who you are
- Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Innovative - You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- A strategic-thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Education & experience
- Supply Chain experience in a similar plant environment.
- Fluent in English
- Desirable MBA
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.