Logistics Primary Excellence Lead
Electrolux Logistics is looking for a dynamic and enterprising Logistics Primary Excellence Lead, who will report operationally to the head of Supply and Primary and functionally to the Logistics Director.
Your main goal will be to drive an excellent performance in Primary transportation (logistics flows from factories to distribution centres or directly to major customers), to keep robust control over about 30% of the total Logistic costs and to implement the long term Logistic strategy
Together with Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics you will work closely with our carriers/ suppliers on strategic and tactical projects and develop the long term relationships with our main carriers.
• To arrange lanes volumes, control costs, and plan/drive activities to ensure operational excellence of the primary transportation flows in road, intermodal, and rail;
• To do Forecasting and to be able to plan with carriers;
• To develop, plan, and implement the rail/intermodal/road transportation modes and the corridors structure in cooperation with Purchasing;
• To drive change and improvement projects with Primary Transportation suppliers;
• To ensure definition of key business requirements including service level spec's to customers as base of commercial contracts with suppliers;
• To be Partner with Purchasing team in the tender management process with all the selected primary transportation suppliers and prepare recommendations before contracts come to expirations;
• To drive performance follow up and regular business reviews with suppliers;
• To ensure audits on Primary Transportation suppliers are conducted and documented;
• Jointly with Purchasing team, to ensure a constant up-to-date external market insight: evolution and trends, technologies, new suppliers and competitors;
• To promote and initiate E2E Continuous Improvement actions with all relevant stakeholders (Purchasing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Suppliers, Sales, IT).
WHO YOU ARE:
• Flexible and dynamic: you have propensity for problem solving, you make things happen by aligning stakeholders, and conflicting demands;
• Agile: you are able to evaluate jobs urgently, analyzing and adapting to different situations, understanding the changes and reacting with confidence and decision;
• A leader: You have a deep belief in personal ability to make a valuable difference to the business and a deep sense of core values that drive behavior. You have the ability to motivate others;
• A Team Player: You are able to influence and work in a matrix organization and, at the same time you are a self-starter and result-driven;
• Analytical Mind-set: you are able to plan and prioritise and thank to your analytical skills you can see the big picture;
• Communicator: you are able to build networks, to play with many stakeholders and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management;
• Experience in supply chain and/or Logistics operations, sales planning and customer service;
• Deep knowledge of: contract (T&C, tariffs structure, appendixes, KPIs, etc.), systems capabilities (e.g. OTM/SAP), Transportation and warehousing processes, Trade rules, distribution network and transport market;
• Fluent English is required, other languages will be an additional asset.
• An experience in an international reality;
• An environment open to evaluate new ideas and different points of view;
• A young and international Electrolux community.