Loyalty Digital Analyst
Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Loyalty Digital Analyst will join the Digital Consumer Experience Team and focus on support the Post Purchase activities and projects such as new consumer on boarding, product owners channels maintenance (websites & apps). Taking a effortless consumer experience and engagement approach to increase Loyalty and Consumer Satisfaction for the Electrolux’s business.
You will work close with CRM team and others areas related to UX, Design, Service and IT to deliver the best Post purchase experience for Eletrolux Consumers.
A normal working day:
You will immerse yourself in our world, we are motivated and engaged with our purpose and we seek to promote exceptional experiences throughout the consumer's journey with our brand. Your mission will be to translate consumer needs into content that goes beyond products and services, you will bring them to life. Integrating different sources of information and areas and interacting closely with other teams will be essential to expand your vision and understanding for the assertiveness of deliveries, aiming to create truly emotional consumption experiences.
This is a Latam position meaning managing projects for 6 different brands in approximately 6 countries, with a major focus in Brazil, followed by Argentina and Chile.
And your responsibilities include:
- Ensure effortless customer experience on the ownership channels & onboarding phase to increase the customer engagement/satisfaction.
- Help to have meaningful remote features, easy to use,to increase the consumers experience on its product apps.
- Support implementation of new UX and features on websites and apps, improving the consumer experience, which will lead to a better NPS (Net Promoted Score) on the post purchase channels.
Help transform the projects, promoting a great branded experience for the consumer, continuously track loyalty & digital channels KPIs, such as loading time, number of clicks, download app, consumer data registration, etc.
Bring consumer experience needs to squad and advocate to its implementation.
Track results of projects, using A/B tests, analytics and other indicators.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Focused on the customer. You understand and empathize with people and are able to apply your relationship and problem solving skills in serving your customers.
- Innovative. You use your skills, knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate the ways you do your job.
- Results oriented. Maximizing efficiency and achieving KPIs is just the beginning: you have a real passion for delivering products that transform / improve lives.
- Analytical. You quickly understand and react to changes.
- Strategic and Creative. You analyze different strategies to take us from where we are to where we want, mapping paths and developing solutions to achieve the goals.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and adapt easily to different environments and people. In addition, it is capable of managing several projects simultaneously.
Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related areas
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience with digital marketing leading digital channels (websites, transitional portals and apps).
Advanced Excel and Power Point skills, with ability to make executive presentations
Knowledge in SEO and Digital KPI’s
Experience with premium brands and agile methodologies will be a differential
English: upper intermediate
Spanish will be a differential.
- Google Analytics Certification;
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.