Loyalty Marketing & Consumer Data Manager
We are looking for a passionate, data driven and consumer-oriented marketer with a growth mentality. You need to love putting consumers at the heart of everything you do - with strong knowledge and experience in owned channels. This role will bring our post purchase plans and strategies together, along with data and systems, to align across the Business Area (APAC MEA).
This is an opportunity make an impact both on the company and in the day to day lives of our consumers.
Drive the planning and installation of first party data management systems, in order to create and deploy large-scale retention and loyalty programs ensuring the right message goes out to the right people at the right time. Analyze data to determine KPIs, adjust strategy in real-time to optimize results and spend most of the day thinking of new, creative ways to utilize technology, brand and communications to engage with our consumer post purchase.
A Typical Day
• Drive and optimize campaign and loyalty program strategies to build consumer retention and re-purchase, including; lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, ratings & reviews and campaigns across digital channels
• Provide input on best practices as well as design, template and content to improve email KPIs inducing ROI
• Define and implement the testing/deployment calendar for email including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
• Own and drive collection, analysis and growth of ratings and reviews across channels
• Consistently look for new and innovative ways to collect consumer data
• Be the main business owner of the marketing tech stack across the BA – influence and guide technology decisions to drive scale, efficiency and effectiveness
• Develop segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
• Identify and integrate key data points (internal or external) to build the 360-degree view of the customer
• Prioritize actionable data points that have the highest potential contribution to the business
• Leverage data to build insights using data modelling / machine learning
• Identify highest potential customers and most relevant touchpoints and messaging post purchase
• Ensure that all our initiatives are compliant with data privacy best practices across the region and globally
• You will drive the business towards having a centralized innovative and future-proof customer data strategy and architecture/infrastructure
• Build and implement a loyalty marketing strategy.
• Partner with the other functions and markets to design attractive offers to effectively drive retention and sales.
• Help devise and manage consumer economics – understand profitability at an individual consumers level and establish approaches to increase individual consumer profit contribution
• Define the communication plan for an engaging experience with our brands and build opportunities for profitable lifetime value
• Work with wider stakeholders to define the consumer journey post-purchase from initial on-boarding, they key moments like appliance repair, cross sell opportunities and re-purchase
• Own and manage the email marketing as the primary communication channel with our product owners continually experimenting to optimize performance of this channel (measured through opt ins, unsubscribes, open rates, CTR and subsequent conversion metrics)
• Own the experience on our websites for product owners
• Analyze loyalty metrics on a continual basis to optimize the consumer journey via our numerous touchpoints – web, app, email and social.
• Play a leading role in our governance forums including our monthly Loyalty Forum where we review performance and both initiate and track projects/initiatives
• Contribute to strategic projects designed to substantially improve key moments in the post-purchase journey such as registration, initiation onboarding and repair booking
• Develop and maintain knowledge of privacy and other regulations to ensure we are adhering to these at a local level as we manage and utilize consumer data
Who You Are
• Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
• Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
• Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
• University degree in Marketing or related area.]
University degree (MBA preferred)
At least 7+ years experience – preference is to have worked internationally and have strong CRM experience
Experience with data platforms preferred
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
• Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
• Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
• Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
• Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
• Attend training that helps you to work safely