Loyalty Marketing Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Loyalty Marketing Manager
Location: Assago, MI
For cluster Italy, we are looking for a Loyalty marketing manager focused on Marketing activation to drive Sales, responsible driving the implementation of consumer experience and marketing activities in the onboarding, ongoing use and repair and service phase of the consumer journey. You have strong sales acumen with a focus on driving the consumer lifetime value, you are data and insight driven, and is passionate about delivering consumer experiences.
A TYPICAL DAY
- LOYALTY MARKETING ACTIVATION: Responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing and analyzing post purchase marketing activities together with the local ownership sales and cluster marketing teams. This includes driving awareness of our post purchase services to coordination of paid media campaigns. This also includes leveraging of CRM data to increase consumer traffic and optimize conversion in the sales funnels in order to reach set sales targets.
- CRM – OUTBOUND COMMUNICATION: Activate and adapt central Consumer life cycle communication and campaigns and run local campaign activities when applicable.
- CONSUMER JOURNEY Management: Establish the Consumer journey as a tool and drive the performance cross functionally leveraging various specialist skills in and outside the marketing team. Supporting consumers in the onboarding, ongoing use and repair and service phase, improving the consumer experience and drive lifetime value.
- INSIGHTS and DATA: Work closely with Cluster Marketing and Central Marketing functions bringing relevant insights and data to drive decision making to further enhance our understanding of the consumer journey and drive performance.
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES: Activate (and potentially adapt) the ownership experience part of new product launches
- REGISTRATION: Drive the strategy and follow-up and measure our performance.
WHO YOU ARE
Passionate about operationalizing Marketing to drive Sales results and consumer loyalty
Agile– you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes, and reacting confidently and decisively.
Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Integrity and respect– you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Digital Marketing experience (at least 5 years) preferably within consumer experience and consumer journey management.
- Excellent digital project management skills.
- Familiar with GMP stack tools and/or CDP and personalization engines.
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance in usage of consumer data
- Academic degree in Marketing/Business/IT and/or technical field or diploma and equivalent experience.
- Experience and ability to drive Continuous iteration: Segment and test campaigns, journeys and channels to establish the most effective strategies to drive consumer lifetime value. Implement new and innovative tools with continues testing and iteration, done in collaboration with the local marketing team to drive innovation both in OSS marketing but also across end of funnel for paid media
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical tools (Certifications in Google Search, Analytics and Bing is meriting).
- Experience in Social marketing channels
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.