Loyalty Marketing Manager
Mascot, New South Wales
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
You thrive to see the consumers at the heart of everything you do - with strong knowledge and experience in owned channels, bringing our post purchase plans and strategies together, delivering a remarkable consumer experience for our consumers across the key business brands.
You will drive and manage the day to day for the Loyalty channels of the key Electrolux brands, working closely with internal Ownership Solutions team, Brand, Product, Conversion and Acquisition teams and externally with relevant digital channel agencies.
Your retention and loyalty programs will ensure the right message goes out to the right people at the right time. Analyze data to drive optimisations, strive for personalized messaging to our consumers and be looking at new, creative ways to utilize technology, brand and communications to engage with our consumer post purchase.
You will work closely with and be supported by the Digital Marketing Manager to define the Loyalty strategy for the key brands and then work towards those KPIs in your everyday projects.
A Typical Day
· Drive and optimize loyalty program strategies to build consumer retention and re-purchase, including; lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, ratings & reviews and campaigns across digital channels
· Provide input on best practices as well as design, template and content to improve email KPIs inducing ROIWork closely with the Ownership team to ensure full consumer 360 degree comms and journey alignment
· Define and implement the testing/deployment calendar for email including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc, continually experimenting to optimise performance of this channel (measured through opt ins, unsubscribes, open rates, CTR and subsequent conversion metrics)
· Analyse loyalty metrics on a continual basis to optimise the consumer journey via our numerous touchpoints – web, app, email and social.
· Own and drive collection, analysis and growth of ratings and reviews across channels
· Work with Ownership team to activate Bazaarvoice Review incentive projects
· Work closely with and manage relationship with Bazaarvoice
· Consistently look for new and innovative ways to collect consumer data
· Develop segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs
· Identify and integrate any new key data points (internal or external) to build into the 360-degree view of the customer
· Ensure that all our initiatives are compliant with data privacy best practices
· Build on the existing loyalty marketing strategy, and implement, working with the Region to ensure best practice and alignment, where relevant, with overall Regional plans
· Work closely and manage relationship with the digital agency for the eDM channel
· Work closely with the Acquisition and Conversion team to ensure the 360 consumer journey is seamless across the digital channels
· Work closely with Brand and Product/Category team to ensure alignment on key business priorities are integrated into your plans
· Work with Ownership team to identify new opportunities for post-purchase for eDM comms, from initial on-boarding to key moments like appliance repair, cross sell opportunities and re-purchase
· Help build opportunities for profitable lifetime value of the consumer
· Drive UX improvements for the experience on our websites for product owners to ensure a seamless experience from eDMS to website and other journeys
· Contribute to strategic projects designed to substantially improve key moments in the post-purchase journey such as registration, initiation onboarding and repair booking
· Develop and maintain knowledge of privacy and other regulations to ensure we are adhering to these at a local level as we manage and utilise consumer data
· Manage post purchase SEM activity with SEM agency
· Budget tracking for relevant activity
Who You Are
You are consumer-oriented with a growth mentality that is inquisitive, results-oriented team player that has experience driving customer loyalty, excellent communication skills, a strong sense of ownership. You are also:
· Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
· A Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
· Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
· Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
· Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
· Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
§ University degree in Marketing or related area.
§ At least 5+ years experience in marketing and CRM projects
§ CRM experience preferred
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!