Loyalty Marketing Manager CZ & SK
Prague, Czech Republic
HELP BRINGING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Currently we are looking for Loyalty Marketing Manager for Czech Republic & Slovakia to focus on marketing activation and sales drives. Loyalty Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the implementation of consumer experience and marketing activities within all the phases of the consumer journey: onboarding, ongoing use and continuation: repair and service phase.
The ideal candidate ensures best in class Electrolux experience and remarkable consumer journeys across all touch points. Loyalty Marketing Manager provides vision and guidelines for CZ&SK markets on how to build and drive CX and marketing communication at ownership stage, coordinating local marketing strategies and working closely with central loyalty marketing team. This role reports to the Marketing Manager CZ&SK.
· Prepare and execute CMAP for ownership stage marketing (in close collaboration within Ownership triangle reflecting business priorities – OSS sales and POM product line)
· Consumer journey management - design (together with central marketing) and implement tools and projects to ensure SOCX across ownership journey (during onboarding, ongoing use and repair and service phases)
· Prepare and execute communication for ownership stage and POM portfolio
· Drive leads to OSS sales channels (Contact centres) - together with conversion marketing team. Optimize traffic and conversion at ownership stage.
· Full responsibility for Database Marketing including Marketable Consumers database build-up and management (drive registrations together with local marketing teams)
· Manage marketing budget
Hands-on implementation with focus on:
· New branded services launch and rollouts
· Sales funnel management and conversion improvement
· New tools and processes launch and rollouts (e.g. Hybris, C4C, Solaris, etc.)
· Academic degree in Marketing/Business or diploma and equivalent experience
· Experienced marketer (3-5 years) with both analytical and strategic mindset, able to quickly understand and manage complex projects. Well structured, not afraid to work with a lot of consumer data and able to set priorities
· Strong digital marketing expertise (including marketing performance and multi-touchpoints communication)
· Sensitive to consumer experiences, consumer insights driven individual with ability to quickly dig through the data and drive right conclusions
· Understands how to shape and optimize consumer journeys (focus on the journeys online)
· Knowledge of GDPR compliance in usage of consumer data
· Czech and English are essential.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.