Lubrication Technician - 3rd Shift - Anderson, SC (B)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Reliability function minimizes the system’s likelihood of failure, whether due to component failure (electrical and mechanical hardware reliability), (software), operator error (human reliability), or process abnormalities (process reliability). Experience in this area is required.
- Create, write, and review reliability plans and procedures.
- Compile reliability and maintainability predictions.
- Availability analysis.
- Failure analysis – vibration analysis, thermo graphics, and oil analysis.
- Proposal writing.
- Understands that performing job tasks in a safe manner is the highest priority.
- Coordination of inventory and routine ordering of products.
- Stocking inventory locations. (Lubrication room)
- Use of tools and equipment for routine and non-routine lubrication functions.
- Draining, cleaning, changing filters and breathers, filling and maintaining level of hydraulic reservoirs.
- Mechanical modification of systems as directed to facilitate lubricant sampling and filtration, and other proactive improvements. Operating filtration equipment and grease re-lubrication with manual dispensing equipment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold an International council for machinery lubrication (ICML) Machinery lubrication technician (MLT) Level 1 Certification or obtain certification within 180 days of hire.
- Safely comply with health, safety & environmental requirements education/work experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, and basic electrical repair.
- Associate’s degree in maintenance technology and/ or technical trade certificate a plus.
- May be required to work weekends/shutdowns based on set up needs on these machines.
- Must be able to operate a computer and a tablet (iOS and android).
- Experience in Software Reliability and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT) certification preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed repair reports a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to hear (Evidence of corrected hearing meeting a standard pure tone audiometry with results of an average of 25 dBHL or lower between frequencies of 20 Hz to 4 Hz).
- This position is very active and requires frequent (4 to 12 hours) standing, walking (on concrete surfaces), bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, squatting, crawling, twisting, climbing, perform repetitive movements, and perform work from ground level to overhead, (Or otherwise awkward positions necessary to fix equipment).
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds with assistance
- Lifting shoulder high up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, bend to 90 degrees repeatedly.
- Ability to work in unusual or extreme elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Ability to work safely from a ladder.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, boom, and bucket lift and work at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work will require very fine dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and extreme muscular control of the hands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.