Machine Learning Engineer
ENABLE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO EXPERIENCE THE GREATEST BENEFITS WITH OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) within the development team, along with different colleagues from different R&D labs and development teams.
Group Technology Organization we are looking for an innovation engineer who will work in a team responsible for the development of new solutions in Artificial Intelligence area. He/She will work on Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning technology for new features and advanced algorithms in a Smart Appliances context.
You will develop new modules/systems/product concepts, integrating innovative technologies explored and optimized by all GTO departments, to include new algorithms, new features and functions, specifications, prototypes creation and experimental testing/validation.
You will analyze structured and semi-structured data from different sensors, lab measurement tools as well as IoT data from connected appliances. Your daily work will include variety of challenges including time series forecasting, classification, clustering and data mining in both statistical and deep learning context
The position involves working in an international, multi-competence and cross product line environment. You are innovative in coming up with new ideas that add value to the customer and constantly challenges the status quo. You strive for a visible, measurable benefit from every action.
• Understanding business problems, identify or apply the right AI technology
• Design, develop and support the implementation of Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities
• Support the technologies/technology modules integration on Smart Appliances, APPs and Cloud Infrastructures to ensure proper interfaces with the existing product architectures and modules
• Guidance and direction of specific projects
• Scouting and proposal of new consumer-relevant innovative technologies and solutions
• Work and collaborate in an international environment with multiple global teams, competence centers and experts, research institutes and universities.
We are not looking for perfection, and ideally, we would like you to be covering several of the points below:
• Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, ElectronicElectrical engineering, or similar field of study. PhD is appreciated
• Hand on experience in one or more of the following areas: Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
• Experience in deployment of Machine Learning models for Embedded Systems
• Experience in Model Base Design, System Identification and Control techniques
• Strong knowledge coding skills on one or more programming languages like MatlabSimulink, Python, C/C++
• Knowledge of machine learning/deep learning frameworks and common data analysis libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlibHands on experience in dealing with physical sensors, sensor interfaces, experience in signal processing
• Project planning and management experience
• Good in English, written and spoken
• Open for international travels
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.