Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
Magnetic Engineer – Forlí (Italy)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Induction Technology Organization part of Global R&D Food Preparation is looking for an engineer to join the team. As Magnetic Engineer, you will be responsible to design, develop, test and maintain coils for induction cooking appliances
• Translate functional requirements to parameters for the induction coil design.
• Creation of BOM of coils.
• Create samples of coils and appliances.
• Ensure compliance with internal and external Safety (IEC 60335, UL60730, …) and EMC standards.
• Definition and execution of test plan: temperature, heat distribution, impedance measurements.
• Simulation of the induction coil behaviour, in particular, magnetic field interaction with the load.
• Analyse quality data coming from the market, identify a root cause of quality issues, organize and execute quality improvement plans related to coils.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Adaptable -With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Problem-solving - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization - building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/Master degree in electronic engineering or equivalent educational background.
• Knowledge of magnetic properties of a material.
• Design of transformers.
• Knowledge of lab instruments: oscilloscope, multimeter, data logger.
• Magnetic field simulations is a plus.
• Fluent English mandatory.