The Maintenance Engineer will be
Responsibilities you will be having
• Setting plans and programs for periodic and preventive maintenance for all factory equipment, utilities and networks.
• Analyzing failures, diagnosing its causes, suggesting suitable treats and reporting to
• Setting the maintenance budget in coordination with operations area managers.
• Coordinating with production and planning department the ways of failure notification to schedule repairing without stopping the production lines for long-time.
• Supervising the execution of the maintenance plans and programs to ensure the continuity of production and reliability of utilities and networks.
• Setting technical specifications for all spare part needed to be purchased and their alternatives.
• Setting protection approaches or unused production equipment and releasing related instructions.
• Coordinating with the purchasing dept. to provide spare parts of the frequently consumed parts and keeping them at the warehouse to ensure their availability.
• Writing periodic reports on the performance of all factory equipment, utility and networks suggesting modifications and developing techniques by the coordination with different dept.
• Participating in manufacturing studies and solving technical problems.
• Implementing Lean Manufacturing project in his section
Who you are
• B.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering
• 3 years in the field of maintenance in a manufacturing, facility is a must.
• Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial environment.
• Familiar with equipment documentation including drawings & diagrams.
• Agile - Both flexible and
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.