We are looking for a true people leader, who continuously inspire to improve. Professionals demonstrate a proactive approach, passion for people and business, “can do” attitude and positive energy.
Maintenance Engineer has the opportunity to manage effectively the technician team supporting all activities related to machine maintenance and their efficiency while retaining optimal maintenance costs.
A Typical Day
Leading technicians team to grow, boosting their talents and process ownership as well as inspire, challenge them and drive for exceptional performance:
· Engineering support in solving technical, technological and process problems
· Keeping proper technical documentation of machines, devices, and installations
· Cooperating in the area of minimizing downtimes and supporting in the creation of the 5S, SMED, TPM program.
· Develop new procedures and processes to improve equipment performance “OEE “.
· Implementing and supervising of production standards compliant with the Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS).
· Efficiently set and control maintenance budgets & Capex.
· Set up health and safety audit procedures and improve safety efficiency.
· Plan, monitor and control spare parts consumption.
· Effectively lead, coach and develop a large work team to accomplish maintenance KPIs.
· Plan, execute and follow up the Preventive & Autonomous Maintenance Plans for the equipment.
· Prepares timing plan, co-ordinates the activities necessary to achieve the highest outputs.
· Identify, diagnose and resolve manufacturing and maintenance problems within deadlines.
· ISO Requirements for the maintenance department.
· Keep Equipment, Factory Facilities and Utilities in a good working condition.
· Plan & manage multiple priorities and meet daily production targets while consistently reducing downtime.
· Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
· You work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
· Agile - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Proactive & open-minded, You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Who You Are
You have a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic).
You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions.