Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
OEE Engineer is responsible for coordination of maintenance activities within assigned area(s). Has ownership of up time of equipment, as measured and tracked using Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, cycle times, methods and controls, using Electrolux Maintenance Operations Reliability and Effectiveness (MORE) program as guideline and template for continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise the activities of Maintenance Technicians in assigned area(s).
- Drive continuous improvement of OEE in assigned area (s) using Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) lean tools and following MORE program guidelines.
- Procures tools/equipment and creates appropriation requests.
- Drives maintenance programs, including Infor Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to keep machinery in optimal conditions and results.
- Develop and manage capital improvement projects including costing, vendor selection and management, proposals and project management.
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities.
- Evaluate and solve production problems associated with equipment, maintenance, and/or manufacturing methods.
- Implements root cause analysis and engages maintenance technicians in problem solving methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing and maintenance areas preferred.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and engineering for processes including automation, steel forming, shaping, bending, and welding desired.
- Knowledge of tooling and fixtures required for steel cutting/processing/welding, and mechanical power presses.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics and blueprints.
- Experience and understanding of PLC, pneumatic and motor controls in a continuous process system.
- Experience in uptime improvements, scrap reduction processes and ownership of area OEE and process delivery results.
- Ability to work closely with other departments and lead maintenance technicians.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have understanding of CMMS.